Cold and rainy days are definitely not good for my motivation. Of course, having only 3hrs of sleep doesn’t help either. I ran errands in the morning and then the rest of the day I just stayed inside and did house stuff. The good news is that 2lb of my weird mystery weight is gone. I did suspect some water retention because my fingers were swollen when I woke up but its weird that it was 2lbs worth. I can deal with the others because I was over my limit.
In the midst of my sleepy fog I did get a surge of creative energy this morning and made a killer meal plan for the week. And all today’s recipes were super filling and yummy. Here’s what I ate:
Breakfast- 119 calories
- 1/2 cup egg beaters
- 1 oz ham
Lunch- 121 calories
- 60 grams of chopped sweet potato (sorry for the weird measurement but the app listed the servings in grams)
- 2 cups veggie broth
- 1.5 oz carrots (the purple and white things are some funky carrots I had from Thanksgiving)
- 1.5 cups chopped fresh kale
- 1/3 trimmed leek
- thyme, onion powder, salt, pepper and tarragon to taste
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
I boiled the sweet potato first to cut down on cooking time but everything else was just thrown in a pot and cooked for about 20mins.
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 6oz butternut squash
- 1/2 chicken apple sausage
- 2/3 cup rice
- garam masala, curry sea salt, cumin powder
- cooking spray
After you toss the butternut squash in spices and cooking spray throw it all on a cookie sheet with foil and bake for 25mins on 425.
Total calories: 488
Total lbs lost: 13
Calories burned: 145