Well, we are back to strictly following Atkins menus to see if these extra lbs will come off in the next few weeks. My new goal is that I lose the weight (5lbs) before we go home to visit family for my husbands birthday. I feel like this will be relatively easy if the basic Atkins plan works, because the beautiful weather is making me want to grill every day and the produce has been great lately. If not, induction and 2/day workouts will ensue..
Dinner tonight is one of our Atkins menu favorites:
* This is one serving:
- 6 Ounce-weights ground beef (which truly is one massive burger)
- 1 Cheddar cheese, slice
- 4 white mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon extra virgiin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white onions, chopped
- 1 Cup mixed greens
- 1/2 Cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 Haas avocado
- 1 Serving Sweet Mustard Dressing
2. While burger is cooking, sauté mushrooms and onions in a skillet with 1 tsp oil till soft and onions are tender.
3. Compose burger with onions and mushrooms topped off with cheddar cheese.
4. For salad, combine salad greens, cucumber, and avocado.
5. Toss with Sweet Mustard Dressing and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.